Re: Passive resistance [was: Re: Announcing GNOME's official GitHub mirror]

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 04:50:14PM +0200, Matteo Settenvini wrote:
In the end, I might just do so, if everyone turns out to be uninterested
in the fundamental values of free software. For once, I might start by
canceling my monthly donations. And with me, others — fewer than you
would gain by aggressive marketing, sure, but still. I always advocate
for GNOME. I'd hate starting to advocate against it.

Such threats are really not appropriate (aside from questionable form of
communication, I have received loads of threats over the years).

--
Regards,
Olav