Re: loomio

        I think you're mixing up decisions with doing a study? E.g. you assume
        because of such a tool suddenly 'GNOME 3' will work different? (to be
        clear: I'm asking, not suggesting)

No, I don't think that GNOME will suddenly become the perfect DE, but
certain decisions, such as the location of the close button on
fullscreen apps, could be improved a lot and polls could be used as
evidence for user testing or feedback, rather than saying "We thought it
was the right thing to do." (for example)

BTW Aren't decisions made based on user studies if availible?
--
Marco Scannadinari <marco scannadinari co uk>