Re: loomio

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 12:53 PM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 05:21:15PM +0100, Marco Scannadinari wrote:
> [0] (Restricted in that users do not know that it exists, or that they
> are allowed to participate. And if they do, they may not be notified of
> a decision meeting when it occurs.)

I don't get this at all.

This implies that there are "decision meetings" and that the decision is
taken equally by the number of people part of the decision. I don't see
how having a web based tool changes anything regarding being able to be
allowed to participate.

They do exist.  We in the marketing team make tactical and strategic decisions all the time.  It might be in code space, but other teams do use them.

I think this particular tools documents what decision was made and in what context.  That's a little hard to do if you have to scan through emails at least for hte marketinig team.  Of course it implies that we have some discipline to do this. :-)

sri

I think it is nice that it will be tried out in practice, but please
don't assume all kinds of things that are somehow "supposed to happen".

--
Regards,
Olav