Re: Management Tools used by Gnome project

Look at http://developer.gnome.org/ for details on the platform.

sri

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 5:59 PM, אנטולי קרסנר <tombackton gmail com> wrote:
Hello everybody,

I'm gathering information about how free software projects are managed
and I'll be thankful if someone can explain briefly which technologies
are used by Gnome.

As far as I know, there's no special project management software in use.

I do know some tools: The GnomeLive wiki, mailing lists, IRC channels,
developer manuals, git repositories, but I don't see things from the
prject manager point of view. How is this huge project really managed
and maintained? Which tools are used, and for what purposes?