Re: 3.10 Feature: Integrate Zimbra in GNOME

Zimbra and Alfresco support are good features to promote GNOME as corporate Desktop.

Cheers,

    -- Juanjo Marin

On 10/04/13 03:20, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
I would love to see Alfresco support if possible, although it can be supported using just plain ol webdav.  I have a contact for this if you're interested in regards to useful api etc.

sri