Re: 3.10 Feature: Integrate Zimbra in GNOME

On Wed, 2013-04-10 at 10:00 +0200, Juanjo Marin wrote:
Zimbra and Alfresco support are good features to promote GNOME as
corporate Desktop.

ActiveSync too. We have Evolution mail support for ActiveSync, but the
only user of the GNOME ActiveSync client for calendar and addressbook is
SyncEvolution. I'd love to see 'native' EDS clients for those too.

--
dwmw2