Re: Requiring systemd for the gnome-settings-daemon power plugin
- From: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
- To: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: release-team <release-team gnome org>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Requiring systemd for the gnome-settings-daemon power plugin
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:19:05 -0400
The other thing we can do (and really should do) is share more code
relating to systemd/CK and in general system abstractions.
It's really pretty silly how hard we make it to share code between
gnome-settings-daemon and gnome-shell. I'd be happy to move
more stuff into to gnome-desktop personally.
] [Thread Prev