Re: Requiring systemd for the gnome-settings-daemon power plugin
- From: Florian Max <florian muellner gmail com>
- To: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: release-team <release-team gnome org>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Requiring systemd for the gnome-settings-daemon power plugin
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:30:27 +0200
On vie, 2012-10-19 at 14:55 +0200, Bastien Nocera wrote:
On Fri, 2012-10-19 at 08:49 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:05 AM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> > > Note that I also intend on dropping session tracking support from
> > > ConsoleKit.
> > >
> > I was actually looking earlier - what do we actually use 'session
> > tracking' for in gsd, other than power management ?
> The color, power, and automounter plugins all use CK/systemd for session
Sounds like gnome-shell will be affected as well then.
] [Thread Prev