Re: Fallback mode is going away - what now ?

> I don't think a separate session will work very well for this - for
> one thing, setting this up will require a number of settings to be
> tweaked (e.g. the one for the minimize button), and alternative
> sessions don't have the right infrastructure for that. The session
> chooser on the login screen is not the best designed part of the login
> experience either. And finally, if Ubuntu calls their pristine GNOME3
> session 'GNOME Classic', what would we call this one, "GNOME Classic
> Plus" ?!

I'm open to including the enabling and configuration of this "GNOME
Classic" mode in tweak tool. Just provide me with some UI mockups etc.

related aside: can we please put include the user-theme extension in
this list, or possibly fold its functionality into gnome-shell proper.
It would be easier in tweak-tool if I could always assume it was there.

John