Re: Fallback mode is going away - what now ?

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 08:17:16AM -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> We haven't made a final decision yet on how to let users turn on this
> 'classic mode' - it may be a switch in gnome-tweak-tool or something
> else.

I'm wondering if we cannot just change the fallback mode switch into a
"traditional" toggle (IMO "classical" is not the right word). I know it
goes against the vision, etc, but I don't care. If this is supported it
should be easily findable, not rely on gnome-tweak-tool.

We should exactly define what it does though, not expand on that.

Suggest to also include a small note that this mode is not what we
designed things for, and as a result some things might work worse than
intended.
--
Regards,
Olav