Re: GCalctool renamed to GNOME Calculator

Yes, as pointed out there is a migration problem. I don't have the best answer for this (hoping someone will come up with the right one). I'd prefer not using the old name for the .desktop file but if that is the best solution then we can do that. I figure we just need a good solution before 3.8 final.

Patches welcome :)