Re: IM Integration: Let's demonstrate our languages in the Wiki

This is actually the part I am least confident with. As a Chinese, I
do not use keyboard config, but use interactive inputting with English
keyboard, instead.

What I really want to collect is as much country-specific special
cases as possible. As Wikipedia mentions Italian keyboard does not
have the È character which is in Italian. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout#Italian There should be
much more special cases than this. I believe there are many complex
(more complex than Chinese/Japanese) scripts that need attention. I
wish we also mention how well (or badly) these cases are handled in
IBus/Scim/Fcitx and other frameworks so that developers can get a big
picture about what we still need to do.