Re: IM Integration: Let's demonstrate our languages in the Wiki

2012/5/29 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>:
> On Tue, 2012-05-29 at 21:52 +0800, Kunshan Wang wrote:
> Thanks, but it is unclear what knowledge you would like to collect.
> Could you please add a first sentence to each section describing what
> exactly you expect people to add to each section?
> For example for "Keyboard Layout" I hope you don't want every single
> language on this world to describe their keyboard layout(s) in words.

I updated https://live.gnome.org/Inputting to include more TODOs. You
are right. It is not that useful to describe each individual
Latin-based languages since there are too many and too similar.

> "Interactive Inputting" - don't know what that is. Really needs an
> introducing sentence explaining what which section is about. "Stylish"
> does not tell me anything either.

Introducing sentences added.

Also see: https://live.gnome.org/Inputting/Inputting/Chinese/Example/PhrasePinyin
I added this example and hope it makes sense to the people who are not
familiar with Chinese or Japanese IMs.

I will add more information about LEET-1337 and the so-called "Martial
Chinese" later. There is a Wikipedia entry for this thing:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martian_language

Regards.
Kunshan Wang