Re: Some points about IM integration

(05/15/12 19:13), Marguerite Su-san wrote:
I at first thought GNOME is planning to grab free options from users
and distros.

like we openSUSE choose fcitx as default IM, but we can do nothing on
IBUS then. then we won't choose fcitx any more. because we don't like
to act fool. the we have no freedom to choose our distros default IM.

but apparently not.

I got promise from Takao.

Hmm.., probably it's not accurate.
I explained my current patch and confirmed if it can resolve your concerns but don't promise anything. I think the design would be decided by GNOME.

fujiwara