Re: Some points about IM integration

On Tue, 2012-05-15 at 17:55 +0800, Ma Xiaojun wrote:
> On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 5:45 PM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> > It would surely help to have some simple wiki page summarizing the
> > current state of ibus and fctix, both as frameworks in general as well
> > as for the availability and state of their plugins. People have been
> > trying to tell the pros and cons of both in various mails, but I don't
> > think anybody really managed to get a global view because of the number
> > of mails.
> I cannot agree more.
> I just registered a Wikia page for you guys.
> http://cjkinput.wikia.com/wiki/CJK_Input_Wiki

For GNOME related wiki pages, it's better to use the Wiki at
http://live.gnome.org/

All the GNOME contributors have access to it, and it's better to
integrate it with other design pages.

Could you move the page you created to live.gnome.org? Post the name of
the page afterwards, and we'll make sure somebody puts it in the right
place.

Cheers