Re: [gnome-settings-daemon] datetime: Remove datetime D-Bus mechanism

Bastien Nocera wrote:

> And have a Provides: systemd-services in the systemd RPM. The problem
> isn't exactly insurmontable.

Of course it's not insurmontable, but this thread came to be more
about proper communication than technical solutions.

So far we had 1) the update of the portability matrix, and 2) the
acknowledgment a mail should have been sent to distributor-list@;
I believe this is satisfactory.

Ideally we'd also have earlier notifications, and a list of D-Bus API
we depend on (like we had the external dependencies page), but that's
more work, and not always feasible.

        Fred