Re: [gnome-settings-daemon] datetime: Remove datetime D-Bus mechanism

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 10:14:32AM +0100, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> Why do you guys insist in making that a Canonical,Ubuntu issue?

Only that distribution is affected by the functionality change right
(relying on API that atm is only provided by systemd)? All the other
distributions have systemd, so they didn't need to be made aware (though
we should've).

Am I missing something? I guess Debian? Didn't see anyone raise that
up to now.

--
Regards,
Olav