Re: [gnome-settings-daemon] datetime: Remove datetime D-Bus mechanism
- From: Lennart Poettering <mztabzr 0pointer de>
- To: Ionut Biru <ionut archlinux ro>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-settings-daemon] datetime: Remove datetime D-Bus mechanism
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 14:37:25 +0100
On Fri, 20.01.12 15:13, Ionut Biru (ionut archlinux ro) wrote:
> I know the discussion and if I'm not wrong, the overall conclusion was a
> big no no no to systemd.
> Also Lennart promised that providers can be used standalone and
> absolutely no effort was made to ensure that and packaging separately
> will require some hacking to the build systems.
I did? I am pretty sure I didn't, why would I bother?
Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.
] [Thread Prev