Re: GNOME Bugmail: Gmail threading finally working!

"Jasper St. Pierre" <jstpierre mecheye net> a écrit:

> Various people have documented why the header is broken, and thus why gmail
> doesn't care about or use it.

I'd be interested to learn about the rationale behind that.  Until then,
I still think that honouring reply-to and references headers (which are
the standard way to handle threading) would have made the issue Andreas
was trying to solve mostly irrelevant.  After all, my email client and
many others (including Outlook!) can be taught to honour those headers
just fine.

--
		Dodji