Re: GNOME Bugmail: Gmail threading finally working!

Andrea Veri <av gnome org> a écrit:

> I introduced a little fix yesterday night that will modify how bugmail's
> subjects appear, that for Gmail's threading to work properly. (as you may
> know Gmail doesn't look for the In-Reply-To: header but for the subject
> instead)

Whoah!  The proper way to handle this would be to have Gmail actually
support the 'References' header.

It's surprising to hear that in this day and age Gmail won't support
that header.  Have people tried file a bug report against Gmail for
that?  Just curious.

--
		Dodji