Re: How do you hack on the bleeding edge of Gnome?

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:45 PM, Colin

The issue is not so much time as unreliability.  I've tried to address
some of those with jhbuild, but there are two major ones remaining:

1) Building from unclean source tree - stale Makefiles, leftover
  binaries, etc.
2) Our lack of multi-module continuous integration

There should be a continuous build going on, and when it fails the module owner should be informed that their module has failed and it should be fixed, IMHO.

I think a lot of people would thank us.