Re: How do you hack on the bleeding edge of Gnome?

On 04/19/2012 02:43 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> There should be a continuous build going on, and when it fails the
> module owner should be informed that their module has failed and it
> should be fixed, IMHO.
>
> I think a lot of people would thank us.

There is, sorta:

http://build.gnome.org/gnome-keyring

The problem is you have to subscribe, and that via feeds, and I often
miss the notifications in my mail client. Would be far more helpful (to
me at least) if it spammed xxx.doap maintainers when the build fails.

Cheers,

Stef