Re: How do you hack on the bleeding edge of Gnome?
- From: Stef Walter <stefw gnome org>
- To: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>
- Cc: Federico Mena Quintero <federico gnome org>, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
- Subject: Re: How do you hack on the bleeding edge of Gnome?
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:31:54 +0200
On 04/19/2012 02:43 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> There should be a continuous build going on, and when it fails the
> module owner should be informed that their module has failed and it
> should be fixed, IMHO.
> I think a lot of people would thank us.
There is, sorta:
The problem is you have to subscribe, and that via feeds, and I often
miss the notifications in my mail client. Would be far more helpful (to
me at least) if it spammed xxx.doap maintainers when the build fails.
] [Thread Prev