Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v6)
- From: Felipe Contreras <felipe contreras gmail com>
- To: Ionut Biru <ionut archlinux ro>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v6)
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 00:08:52 +0300
On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 11:05 PM, Ionut Biru <ionut archlinux ro> wrote:
> I didn't participate to this discussion before but i think the survey is
> pointless now because GNOME 3 wasn't presented to users at all.
> From the top 10 mainstream distributions, conform distrowatch, only 2 of
> them have gnome 3.0.
> In my opinion this survey should be published after gnome 3.2 is presented
> to a larger audience, now that ubuntu 11.10 is going to have it, opensuse
That would be what? December? I think that's too far, perhaps for the
] [Thread Prev