Re: Features !

On 6 Oct 2011, at 10:31, Martyn Russell wrote:
> - Is the "universal access" configuration page meant to be in a larger font and look completely different to the other page fonts?

Yes -- you'll notice it's only the "Seeing" tab that has the bigger font, for (hopefully) somewhat obvious reasons.

That said, OS X used to do this on its "Seeing" prefs pane too, but they've stopped doing it in Lion, and I'm not convinced either. Partly because I don't think we actually make the font "bigger enough" in GNOME, so it just looks like a bug, and partly because you have to be able to navigate a few "normal-sized" controls to get to this point anyway, so it seems like a bit of a moot gesture to me.

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Oracle Corporation Ireland Ltd.
mailto:calum benson oracle com         Solaris Desktop Team

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.