Re: Features !

On 2011-10-06 11:51, Olav Vitters wrote:
> So when discussing, please note that we expect someone to work on it or
> somehow ensure it gets done. I know everyone has loads of ideas, please
> say what you'll (want to) work on for 3.4 / 3.6 :)
>
> Then the discussion can be a bit more concrete (whose help do you need,
> do they agree, etc)

And please don't add someone as an owner of a feature without checking
with them first. This happened to me during 3.2 cycle.

I got added as the owner for integrating the the keyring prompts into
the shell (something I want to do, but didn't have time during the last
cycle). I didn't realize until too late that this was on the official
feature list :S

Cheers,

Stef