Re: 3.4 Features, final round

Hey Sriram
I don't think the new GNOME policies allow me to introduce or suggest Zeitgeist as a policy.
But rather require a feature to require Zeitgeist...
Jump-lists in my opinion require Zeitgeist. Also Federico had sent a mail suggesting the jumplists with Zeitgeist as a feature proposal but somehow nobody even gave it a chance or replied to it...
Cheers
Seif