Re: On the Interaction with the design team

On 20 May 2011, at 15:23, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> The easiest is to add the "ui-review" keyword, and poke people on
> #gnome-design.

Cc'ing usability-maint gnome bugs is probably still somewhat useful, too. (I certainly still see bugs that way that I'd miss otherwise, or take longer to get to.)

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Oracle Corporation Ireland Ltd.
mailto:calum benson oracle com         Solaris Desktop Team

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.