Re: systemd as external dependency

On Wed, 2011-05-18 at 21:50 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> Which is why I've asked Lennart to add a flag to systemd's configure to
> install only the little servicey bits, for Linux distros, and the docs
> would serve as basis for implementation of other OSes.

That's fine.  I still think other distros/systems may be feel it to be a
little onerous to have to download a "big system-level package" (even if
it's just perception) to install random services like that.

(Maybe a "system-services" tarball, if you really don't like the name of
AdminKit?) :)

  Federico