Re: systemd as external dependency

Hi!

> What's the official position adopted by GNOME Foundation about this
> statement?
>
> And was this statement communicated in a neat and undoubtful way to
> GNOME contributors and third parties? I mean stuff like: "What is GNOME
> OS", "Relationship between future GNOME OS and currently existing
> distro", and so on...

Well, until now, GNOME OS was quite an abstract thing (read: an idea).
Now, it seems that it is going to become concrete. Defining GNOME OS is
probably an interesting topic for the upcoming election though.

But never forget - "The GNOME Foundation" is basically "the people
contributing to GNOME" and as such there is hardly any "official"
statement unless the Board of directors decides to make one.

Regards,
Johannes