Re: 3.2: gjs/seed
- From: Steve Frécinaux <nudrema gmail com>
- To: Robert Carr <racarr gnome org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 3.2: gjs/seed
- Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 16:24:41 +0200
On 05/04/2011 04:01 PM, Robert Carr wrote:
The whole idea of using multiple dynamic language bindings to GObject
in a single application is flawed due to the toggle reference system.
Without changes to GObject, or some sort of (and this would have to be
very clever...) infrastructure to allow language bindings to share
toggle references, we can't really offer the user a choice of multiple
languages, at least on the per application basis.
Sure, you cannot own more than one toggle reference by object. Hence the
singular in my sentence "which dynamic language" ;-)
] [Thread Prev