Re: Interested in GNOME on touchscreens?
- From: Calum Benson <calum benson oracle com>
- To: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: d-d-l <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Interested in GNOME on touchscreens?
- Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 20:33:30 +0000
On 6 Mar 2011, at 16:12, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> I've recently installed Fedora 15 on a slate computer (in addition to
> trying to fix support for my desktop computer), and started testing out
> GNOME Shell and GNOME 3 on it.
> I came up with a number of problems we have with touch interfaces in
> GNOME as a whole:
Very useful, thanks. The new HIG (yes, I know we still haven't really produced any of it so far) will certainly be written with at least one eye on future touchscreen usage, so it's good to know what kind of shape we're in right now.
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer Oracle Corporation Ireland Ltd.
mailto:calum benson oracle com Solaris Desktop Team
http://blogs.sun.com/calum +353 1 819 9771
Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.
] [Thread Prev