Re: Interested in GNOME on touchscreens?

On 6 Mar 2011, at 16:12, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> I've recently installed Fedora 15 on a slate computer (in addition to
> trying to fix support for my desktop computer), and started testing out
> GNOME Shell and GNOME 3 on it.
>
> I came up with a number of problems we have with touch interfaces in
> GNOME as a whole:
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell/Design/Whiteboards/Touchscreen

Very useful, thanks. The new HIG (yes, I know we still haven't really produced any of it so far) will certainly be written with at least one eye on future touchscreen usage, so it's good to know what kind of shape we're in right now.

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Oracle Corporation Ireland Ltd.
mailto:calum benson oracle com         Solaris Desktop Team

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.