Re: Release Notes time!

We are now under a month from release - and we need your help!

Thank you to those of you who have added content for the Release
Notes, but I have a nagging suspicion we're missing some stuff.

We have so far:

Users:

* GNOME Shell overview & panel fall back
* Apps: Control Center, Cheese, Evince and Nautilus

Developers:
* Anjuta, Cheese
* Developer docs
* GNOME Panel

Are there more apps?  What about GTK3 for developers?  Accessibility?

Thanks for your help!

Paul