Re: Formal complaint concerning the use of the name "System Settings" by GNOME

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 08:21:14PM +1200, Ben Cooksley wrote:
> As KDE occupied this name first, it is ours as a result, and I will
> NOT be relinquishing it to satisfy your personal (selfish) desires,
> which will cause numerous problems for users on both sides.

Always nice to meet a fellow free desktop developer.

Please be aware that no harm is meant. However, your tone is not what
we're used to. Our mailing lists are moderated and though you can
disagree all you want, please always show some respect.

See for instance https://live.gnome.org/CodeOfConduct

Now lets go into something more productive and perhaps we can fix this
before the sunny Desktop Summit.
--
Regards,
Olav (moderator)