Re: My thoughts on fallback mode

Hi,

Sandy Armstrong wrote:
> Somehow I suspect that non-developer users on desktop-devel-list do
> not represent a majority of GNOME users.

The problem is that non-developers on desktop-devel-list are only
contributing words. Their preferences and desires would carry much more
weight if accompanied by patches. I count myself in this group.

Also, this thread has long since passed the point where I'm reading all
of the arguments - and I suspect that the same goes for all of the
developers working on GNOME 3. I propose that we just stop now, since
continuing discussions like this at this point is just wasting the time
of everyone who has to delete all the email.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary