Re: My thoughts on fallback mode

Hi!

> Either way still one question remain:
>
> Assume this:
> - "Power-User"
> - using Compiz/Sawfish/Whatever
> - wants to use Compiz/Sawfish/Whatever with GNOME-Shell as he likes both

I think that's the wrong question. The right question would be:
"Power-User wants to have feature X,Y and Z". I hope people don't care
about window manager names but about getting their beloved features and
getting their work done.

If feature X,Y and Z can be implemented without causing problems with
the default feature than I think patches will be happily accepted by the
shell developers. Of course sometimes features will be rejected (as
happend in GNOME 2.x a lot) because they don't fit at all with the
design.

Regards,
Johannes