From: "Olav Vitters" <olav vitters nl>
To: "d-d-l" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 9:36:34 AM
Subject: Anyone using UNCONFIRMED in Bugzilla?

Hello,

Does anyone make use of the UNCONFIRMED vs NEW distinction in Bugzilla?

I think it does more harm than good. We have UNCONFIRMED, NEW, ASSIGNED.
I think at the moment we only use UNCONFIRMED and RESOLVED, totally
ignoring NEW mostly.

If nobody speaks up, I'm going to kill UNCONFIRMED and use NEW instead.
--
Regards,
Olav