Re: Anyone using UNCONFIRMED in Bugzilla?
- From: Dan Winship <danw gnome org>
- To: Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com>
- Cc: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>, d-d-l <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Anyone using UNCONFIRMED in Bugzilla?
- Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 13:24:59 -0500
On 12/27/2011 10:43 AM, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> I'd like to see UNCONFIRMED removed but maybe as a compromise add a "confirmed" Bugzilla keyword for projects to use or not use as they please.
Stock bugzilla allows you to set on a per-product basis whether
newly-created bugs are NEW or UNCONFIRMED, but as far as I was able to
tell when I was looking at this
(https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=658470) we explicitly
removed that functionality on bgo.
] [Thread Prev