Re: RFC: gtk-doc and gobject introspection

For example, I personally prefer the documentation to be using
language-specific tools, because I'm using that programming language.
I don't care about uniformity among all the languages, rather I care
about bindings consistency (which is often per-language due to additional
mapping/overrides/metadata) and language documentation consistency.

What if a new language adds bindings for GI? Do you want to add the new
language to the gtk-doc tool? I'd rather provide a better common platform for
creating consistent per-language documentation.

Hope I haven't missed important points of the discussion.

Best regards,

--
http://www.debian.org - The Universal Operating System