Re: 3.2: gjs/seed
- From: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
- To: Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>
- Cc: johan gnome org, GNOME Desktop Developers Mailing List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, alan akbkhome com
- Subject: Re: 3.2: gjs/seed
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:20:31 -0400
On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 7:03 PM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
> in the meantime, for embedding, we should definitely go back to
> alexl's idea of a GScript API in GIO, using extension points to avoid
> linking to JSCore for every app.
I agree with this.
] [Thread Prev