Re: Maintainers, please read: 2.31.92 fun

Le mercredi 15 septembre 2010, à 12:47 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on 2.31.92, and it's fun. Or actually, it's not :-) Help
> from various maintainers is needed to make this release happen.

So, we finally got the new glib. I'm back with new issues, though...

totem: still uses GApplication. The release team will go ahead and
       change the gnome-2-32 branch to use libunique.

folks: need a new release, because it doesn't build with latest vala
       (which is needed for latest g-i). The fix in git that we want is
       http://git.gnome.org/browse/folks/commit/?id=858fc13f485d5d5b8b0721f6c8096c671e46aca0
       I'll release it myself in the next 3 or 4 hours if I have no news
       from the maintainers :-)

webkitgtk: will fail because WebKit/gtk/JSCore-1.0.gir is using the 1.1
           gir format, instead of the new 1.2 format.
           Webkit people, we need a tarball!

I'm pretty sure I'll find more issues later on...

I do hope that people realize it's extremly bad to have so many build
issues for a .92 release.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.