Re: Maintainers, please read: 2.31.92 fun

Le mercredi 15 septembre 2010, à 12:47 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> I'm working on 2.31.92, and it's fun. Or actually, it's not :-) Help
> from various maintainers is needed to make this release happen.

Most of the issues are now fixed (still waiting for a few tarballs, but
I'm sure they'll come soon). So now, the release is blocking on the next
glib release :-)

I've been told we'd get a new glib before the week-end, and since it
will change some API introduced this cycle, I want to make sure that
2.31.92 builds fine with it.

Cheers,

Vincent

--