Re: GApplication is going away
- From: Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>
- To: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GApplication is going away
- Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 08:20:51 +0200
On Thu, 2010-09-02 at 17:15 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> As hardcode freeze starts on September 13th, which / how many modules
> use GApplication and are affected by this?
According to Seb (who did a quick grep) he knows of 4:
totem, gnome-color-manager, eog, nautilus
These apps are using GApplication without GtkApplication in their 2.31.x
Of course, there may be others that he missed -- the masses need access
to fredp's big-hammer uber-grep!
] [Thread Prev