Re: GTK+ modules loading changes
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK+ modules loading changes
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 13:05:17 -0400
On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 18:31 +0200, Piñeiro wrote:
>> > The only big change is that enabling a11y in GSettings will now
>> > the GTK+ modules list on the fly. I'd expect quite a few bits of
>> > breaking if they monitor the list of GTK+ modules at run-time.
>> Do you have any specific "breaks" on mind, or you are talking in a
>> abstract way? Breaks like activating the a11y module loading without
>> at-spi2 being running?
> I didn't test this, but I'd expect GTK+ to have a few problems if we
> unloaded the a11y GTK+ modules at run-time. Might not be, but testing
> will tell I guess.
We've made the a11y modules resident for this reason. So they won't
get unloaded ever.
] [Thread Prev