Re: GTK+ modules loading changes
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: Piñeiro <apinheiro igalia com>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GTK+ modules loading changes
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:04:07 +0100
On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 18:31 +0200, Piñeiro wrote:
> > The only big change is that enabling a11y in GSettings will now
> > the GTK+ modules list on the fly. I'd expect quite a few bits of
> > breaking if they monitor the list of GTK+ modules at run-time.
> Do you have any specific "breaks" on mind, or you are talking in a
> abstract way? Breaks like activating the a11y module loading without
> at-spi2 being running?
I didn't test this, but I'd expect GTK+ to have a few problems if we
unloaded the a11y GTK+ modules at run-time. Might not be, but testing
will tell I guess.
] [Thread Prev