Re: Learning to develop for GNOME and connecting with other developers
- From: Fernando Herrera <fherrera onirica com>
- To: joshua rh comcast net
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Learning to develop for GNOME and connecting with other developers
- Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 23:54:33 +0200
On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 11:37 PM, <joshua rh comcast net> wrote:
> I've been off and on reading this book: http://www.gtkbook.com/ and
> have looked into the devhelp program, as well as a little gstreamer. Does
> anyone have any recommendations for me as to how to get started developing
> applications for GNOME?
You can take a look at the GNOME and KDE application development course at:
Just take the common modules and the GNOME ones.
I Hope you find it useful!
] [Thread Prev