Re: Documentation for Proposed Modules

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 5:50 PM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> I'm afraid I still haven't worked on the integration of Rygel into
> gnome-user-share because I still don't know how we want to handle
> libraries of videos in the GNOME desktop itself (and I don't mean in a
> technical sense, but in a UI sense).

  Glad to know that I am not the only one finding it hard to figure
out UIs. :) This is a mystery for me as well as we have two backends
to satisfy (standalone media db/extractor and Tracker) and its hard to
come-up with a simple and intuitive UI without having to expose the
existence of these plugins to user. Unless Tracker guys (promise to)
provide DLNA related options in their preferences UI?

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124