Re: Documentation for Proposed Modules

On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 17:15 +0300, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
> > These I'm not entirely clear on what they'll affect:
> >
> >  * rygel
>
>   Me neiher. :) If I understood correctly, you are talking about the
> docs user sees when she hits the 'Help' button. Since Rygel is
> supposed to be mostly invisible to an end-user, I doubt rygel needs
> any such docs. Please feel free to contradict me. :)

Right, but if it allows users to do cool things, we'd like to
talk about those in the Desktop Help or elsewhere. With Avahi,
as an example, there's no application to write help for, but
it lets me see the computers on my network. That's something
we can write about. I think we need to see first-hand what we
can do with a system with Rygel.

--
Shaun