Re: Module proposal: Mutter

On 30/03/10 07:17 PM, Owen Taylor wrote:
  Mutter packages exist for most major Linux distributions as part of
  packaging GNOME Shell. Mutter is also key component of the Moblin 2.0
  and 2.1 releases.

With the uncertain future of Moblin, is this appropriate?

Will Meego continue with Mutter? What is the relation of Meego going forward and GTK; is Meego going to turn into a large multi-toolkit monster?

Not that my opinion matters, but I think these are all good questions.

--Pat