Re: Module Proposal: GNOME Shell

Hi Owen:

Many thanks to the GNOME Shell team for writing this and the WIKI page.  It is very promising to see accessibility included in the roadmap.  I have a few questions:

1) I believe accessibility should be a requirement for GNOME Shell for GNOME 3.  Does the presence of it in the roadmap mean there is a commitment to making this so?

2) In the "Appearance" section on the WIKI, there is mention of theming.  Will this hook into the desktop appearance settings we have available in GNOME today?

Thanks again,

Will