Re: Label in tray = P in the A

I released 2.30 and committed the latest changes to git. The current
solution is to use the same font as application menu but the glyphs
are somewhat stretched horizontally, to guarantee the squareness. It
does not look too bad for me. I'd appreciate if someone try
libgnomekbd from git and comment.

Cheers,

Sergey